Sugoi MidZero RC Pro Tights $99.95
Bring on the cold.
The Sugoi MidZero RC Pro Tights uses flat seams, RC Pro chamois, and MidZero fabric to keep you comfortable and warm when the weather sends others packing for home. Reflective elements keep you visible when the cold is dark, and seven inch ankle zips make sliding this tight on struggle-free. A brushed inner side wicks moisture and traps body warmth so you can keep on trucking through the harshest of conditions.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
These tights were wonderful down to 30 degrees or so. I've not found an outer layer yet but I think with a thin outer these tights will get one through winter quite nicely. I'm 5'10" 32 waist and the large size recommended was a bit tight but wearable. I love em.
Super dialed.....good fit...very warm, but not too warm for days over 50 degrees......very versatile tight. Great chamois. Fit well according to the size chart. Enjoy
Sugoi Midzero RC Pro tight-Men's
Everything about these tights seemed good except for actually putting them on. I ordered the recommended size but, was barely able to even get them on. I'm a skinny guy and the legs still fit ridiculously and uncomfortably tight.