Out of Stock
Item # SUG0442
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Knickers in stock than that.
SUGOi MidZero RC Pro Women's Knickers $0.00
Keep your knees warm on fall rides with the warm, breathable, and stretchy Sugoi Women’s MidZero RC Pro Knicker. A contoured eight-panel design with flat seams comfortably retains leg-warmth, while the anatomically correct RC Pro chamois wicks perspiration, fights odor, and pads your saddle-interface. A wide waist band, draw cord and leg grippers prevent a wandering, migrating garment, and reflective logos team up with your blinker for increased safety.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Didn't work for me, awkward fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I have been a big fan of Sugoi bike shorts, pants and jerseys for many years, but these knickers had a very strange fit. Although the seat and chamois appeared to fit correctly, the leg grippers and bottom half of the garment was so tight I could not pull them up to cover my calves, let alone over my calves. I found the fit to be very strange for Sugoi which is usually comfortable and reliable.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love these knickers for cool to cold weather riding. Pretty thick, good for a cold day, but you can push up the bottom strips to cool off a little if necessary. Plenty of coverage, nice padding but not too huge. And a drawstring- now that is attention to detail! Hope they last a long time...
are these well padded for long bike...
are these well padded for long bike rides
I think the RC Pro is the best chamios I have used so far. Very good for long rides. Breathable,and flexable, padded in just the right places, not diaper-like!