Sugoi MidZero Knee Warmers $34.95
Cover up your knobby knees.
Sugoi built the MidZero Knee Warmer with a soft, fleece-backed, full-stretch material that wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Knee hinge for a natural fit and greater range of motion
- Reflective logo makes you more visible
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I just bought these knee warmers and have these initial impressions.
I've owned a number of brands of knee warmers (Assos, Pearl Azumi, Giordana, Castelli) and these are a real solid product for the price. Sugoi, unfortunately, isn't on a lot of peoples radar but they should be...they make pretty nice stuff at a good price.
The details on these warmers (seams, length, grippers) work well. My inseam is about 28 inches and at mid thigh, the bottom of the warmer hits just below my calf. What I like about the bottom of the warmer is that it fits tight around my lower leg. The seams, although minimal, are flat lock-ish and are sewn with knee bend articulation in mind. The thigh grippers keep the warmers up. Everything about this product is simple...it's a knee warmer....not "tube sock" simple but just enough frills.
The weight of the material is just thick enough to work well in the 50 deg (and warmer) range coupled with your favorite embrocation (my choice is either Mad Alchemy Warming Pre-Ride Oil or DZs Nuts medium heat) and you're good to go.
Great Knee Warmers
These are great. They aren't very heavy (material wise), but keep you super warm. I looked at some others, but these just felt the best. Honestly, I don't even notice them when I ride, other than my knees are warm. They don't have Wind Stopper, but they block the wind. Can't go wrong with them.