Out of Stock
Item # SUG0874
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Arm Warmers in stock than that.View Similar Products
SUGOi MidZero Arm Warmer $0.00
The beauty of the Sugoi MidZero Arm Warmers is that, 45 minutes into your team ride, you can strip them off and stuff them in your jersey pocket without feeling weighed down for the rest of your ride.
Breathable MidZero fabric wicks sweat so your limbs stay dry -- and dry is the first step in staying warm. The second step is the cozy fleece lining, which is a pleasure for your arms. The Sugoi MidZero Arm Warmers also feature elastic grippers at the bicep hem to keep them in place.
The Sugoi MidZero Arm Warmers are available in sizes X-Small to X-Large and in the colors White, Black, and Matador.
View more Arm Warmers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Warm and fit well
- Familiarity:I've put it through the wringer
These are warm enough for my mild climate and stay in place. I don't know what it's like to ride in temps below 50 degrees so I can't say if these would work for that, but I find them too warm for all but the chilliest days here.