Sugoi Midzero Arm Warmer $29.95
The easiest part of your day.
The beauty of the Sugoi MidZero Arm Warmers is that, 45 minutes into your team ride, you can strip them off and stuff them in your jersey pocket without feeling weighed down for the rest of your ride. Breathable MidZero fabric wicks sweat so your limbs stay dry—and dry is the first step in staying warm. The second step is the cozy fleece lining, a pleasure for your arms.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
I have the large. 45 cm from the mark close to my shoulder to the wrist
Happy with the product.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It stays in place. I do mainly mountain bike and with the shaking of the bike when going down doesn?t move. They are perfect for my weather conditions chili early in the morning and then I just take them out after few hours. I�m sure you can use them also for running.