Sugoi Lucky Women's Shorts $74.95
For spin class and every ride in between.
The Sugoi Lucky Shorts are a do-it-all short perfect for a day on the trails or a night at the spin studio. The soft fabric and integrated chamois set them apart from their peers.
Some cycling shorts designed for indoor and outdoor riding are constructed of scratchy fabric and a less-than-comfortable chamois. The Sugoi Lucky Shorts, however, use Helix fabric. This is a knit with a soft hand and a matte finish that has been blended with spandex. This gives your muscles support while at the same time allowing the shorts to return to their original shape — wear after wear. More importantly, the fibers wick moisture away from your skin so that you remain dry.
They are sewn with a 6-panel construction so that they move with you. The multi-density chamois supports your sit bones, while cushioning soft tissue for maximum comfort, even on spin bike saddles. The design of the waistband was borrowed from your favorite yoga pants and won't dig into your stomach, no matter how hard you pedal. A small zippered back pocket holds cash or your keys.
The Sugoi Lucky Women's Shorts are available in the color Black and in sizes X-Small through X-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.