Sugoi Lucky Women's Knickers $79.95
Keep your knees from turning blue.
Having cold knees often shortens rides, but the Sugoi Women's Lucky Knickers provide the same fit and feel as its Lucky shorts — along with added coverage for your knees.
In a similar fashion to the Lucky shorts, the knickers have been sewn from panels of Helix fabric. This matte-finish, spandex-blended fabric is highly flexible for a full range of motion whether you are riding the trails outdoors or logging winter spin sessions. And the matte finish gives them a look that will make walking into the local coffee shop a little more of a casual affair. If the studio gets warm, the Helix wicks perspiration from your skin so that you stay dry and cool.
The knickers were given the RC100 chamois. This is a multi-density, lightweight insert that provides enough support for riding, while remaining unobtrusive off the bike. A wide yoga-styled waistband minimizes pinching and bunching at the stomach, and a small back zippered pocket is ideal for an ID card or cash.
The Sugoi Lucky Women's Knickers are available in sizes X-Small through X-Large and in the color Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.