Sugoi HydroLite Jacket $89.95
Conditions can change at a moments notice, stay prepared with the lightweight, weather resistant Sugoi Hydrolite Men's Jacket.
- Breathable membrane and laminate prevents clamminess
- Droptail hemline protects from road spray
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
- Ultra lightweight for pack-ability
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
The most compact and well made jacket like it. The older madels have a black rubber zipper gaurd that rubbed off on the jacket when compressed in the back pocket- sent it back and recieved another. The 2012 models do not have this problem. Kept me dry in hail storms and rain storms- no insulation though- can't have it all!