Sugoi HydroLite Jacket $89.95
Conditions can change at a moments notice, stay prepared with the lightweight, weather resistant Sugoi Hydrolite Men's Jacket.
- Breathable membrane and laminate prevents clamminess
- Droptail hemline protects from road spray
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
- Ultra lightweight for pack-ability
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
The most compact and well made jacket like it. The older madels have a black rubber zipper gaurd that rubbed off on the jacket when compressed in the back pocket- sent it back and recieved another. The 2012 models do not have this problem. Kept me dry in hail storms and rain storms- no insulation though- can't have it all!