Out of Stock
Item # SUG005D
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
SUGOi HotShot Jersey - Long Sleeve - Men's $0.00
Ever wonder how polar bears endure the outrageously low temperatures that they do, despite not appearing significantly furrier than their warmer-climate cousins? So did Sugoi, and in wondering and learning, it managed to integrate some amazing material engineering into pieces like the HotShot Jersey.
The HotShot’s secret lies in ZeroPlus, a polyester fabric that utilizes hollow threads — like the hairs of a polar bear — that individually trap more warmth than regular, non-hollow fibers. The jersey not only retains heat beneath it, but within the fabric itself. This remarkable feat doesn’t impede the material’s ability to shed moisture, either — it’s still entirely breathable and comfortable when the sun comes out. Further helping ventilation when you need it is the full-length zipper in front, and three rear pockets are there to stash away your gloves and other ride essentials. The semi-fitted cut is flexible without being floppy, and the collar can be zipped all the way up the neck or worn down.
The Sugoi HotShot Men’s Long-Sleeve Jersey comes in sizes Medium to XX-Large and is available in the colors Black/gunmetal, Lotus, and Matador.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.