Out of Stock
Item # SUG0734
This model is no longer in stock.
Sugoi Hans Shorts $0.00
Hans hits on and off the mountain.
Next-level mountain biking isn't reached wearing diapers or cut-offs. No, it takes a pair of shorts that won't retain sack sweat or tear due to overly-grabby branches. They've got to be tough, breathable, and most importantly not appear like an elephant-sized deuce resides in your drawers when standing sans bicycle. Sugoi's designers know this, and offer you the Hans Short for performance on two wheels—and a 'load-free' silhouette off.
- Low-profile, anatomically-correct Presto2 chamois wicks perspiration while offering low-friction support, without feeling or looking like you're wearing a diaper
- The perfect mix of stretchy, breathable, and durable fabrics work to keep your hammies cool, covered, and protected
- Intelligent seam- and panel-placement avoids saddle snags and friction-induced hot spots
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
These shorts fit great, breathe great, provide the comfort your seat doesn't and they look like a million bucks!
These do have back pockets but they're loose and without a closure, they're useless on the trail!
Will buy again, especially now they're on sale!
If you want baggies, Good Choice
These shorts are sweet shorts for commuting, running to the store for groceries, or cruising the park. I like these for running around town when I don't want my lycra on, nor do I need the lycra. The leg openings are loose but don't catch on my saddle, and they breath pretty well for baggies. I have a pair of Serfas Zip pockets shorts and these are very similiar..Good purchase.