Out of Stock
Item # SUG0602
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
Sugoi Evolution Shorty Short - Women's $0.00
Light leg coverage with plenty of padding in between.
The Sugoi Evolution Shorty Short has all the support you need for long rides (women-specific RC Pro chamois and EvoPlus fabric) with a short six-inch inseam for hot days.
- Women-specific RC Pro chamois uses a V-notch for ventilation and flex, VControl relief pads at pressure points for high-density vibration dampening, four-way stretch for comfort, and an antimicrobial MerylSkinlife top for skin health
- EvoPlus fabric quickly wicks moisture as you set a fast pace
- Concealed drawstring waist works to keep keep the short tight in addition to the elastic waist
- 8-Panel design provides a comfy contoured fit held together by flatlock seams
- Logo silicone hem grippers keep shorts from riding up
Reviews & Community
the pad in these shorts is a little cardboardy and stiff, but overall they function pretty well
The shorter your legs, the shorter your shorts
These are hands down my favorite shorts. From the inseam, to the waistband, to the chamois, the Shorty Shorts keep me happy whether I'm commuting or mountain biking. They are comfy even after a 3 hour ride After touring with just two pairs of shorts for 5 weeks in Europe last year, the Sugoi Chamois was still going strong, while my Pearl Izumi Chamois had disintegrated into two layers of lycra with no padding. The Short Shorts are the winner!
Great for Long Rides
I really like these shorts. They have a chamois that goes down a little further on the sides, which is where I usually need more padding. The chamois is a little stiffer than other shorts I have, which makes for odd walking, but it makes up for it in performance. I did not go numb as early in the ride as I usually do, and it made for a much more comfortable ride. They are also short enough that I didn't feel the need to roll up my shorts! The material is compressive and supportive without giving me the 'sausage' effect. These are my new favorites! They do have a drawstring which I promptly removed so it wouldn't rub or chaffe - I don't really see the need for a drawstring on shorts with elastic. A great fitting short, not too low in front, which I appreciate.