Out of Stock
Item # SUG0750
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
Sugoi Evolution Women's Shorts $0.00
Take the next step.
A high spandex count in the Sugoi Women's Evolution Short means its going to fit you like a second skin and provide muscle support and vibration damping to reduce fatigue. In the meantime, the Sugoi RC Pro women-specific chamois keeps you comfortable with an anti-microbial top and ventilating perforations, as well as stretch side panels and ergonomically correct panels for optimal fit and support.
- Cross-front waist detail features an elastic insert for extra comfort, especially in the drops
- Flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate your skin
- Eight-Panel contoured ergonomic construction provides a natural fit
- Clean-finish signature grip elastic keeps the short in place without irritation
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Just One Little Issue..
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I really like Sugoi shorts and agree that their build & comfort is top notch. I ended up returning this pair because I didn't feel like they were as well-made as usual. I also didn't like how the fabric is kinda see-through on this pair. As one person mentioned, they will be nice and cool. I just thought that I might feel a little too self conscious in them so returned them.
I'm a huge fan of Sugoi bike shorts! I have owned many pairs over the years and the Evolution shorts did not disappoint. The cross front waist is very comfortable and the chamois is awesome. I wear these for mountain biking because they are much cooler than baggies. The 8 inch inseam is perfect! Thanks Sugoi for continuing to make great shorts!
WOW...just the best biking pants
I just love Sugoi.....SOOOOO much better than Pearl Azumi, not even in the same league. If you do long rides, these are the shorts for you. I wore my PA last week and about died. This week I wore these and completely different ride. I'm a size 8 or 30" in jeans and a medium works perfectly.