Sugoi Evolution Shorts - Women's $89.95
If you prefer to wear cycling shorts more than bibs, you probably already know the importance of fit and a comfortable waistband. The Evolution Shorts by Sugoi feature both, and they fit like a second skin.
The Evolution shorts were knit from EvoPlus fabric with a high amount of spandex fibers. These fibers ensure that the shorts hug your body and retain their shape wear after wear. Additionally, the shorts are knit in panels that provide a light compression to support your muscles and help to dampen vibration from rough roads and trails. This will keep you feeling fresher and riding longer. The form-fit, 8-panel shorts feature a wide, yoga-inspired waistband that won't pinch while you ride, and power leg bands at the leg openings help to hold them in place.
Because Sugoi knows that having the right chamois is just as important, it chose the Sugoi RC Pro insert for the Evolution shorts. This women's-specific chamois features V-control shape and padding that supports your sit bones while cushioning soft tissue areas. Its antimicrobial, moisture-wicking top layer keeps you cool and dry for hours of in-saddle comfort.
The Sugoi Evolution Shorts - Women's are available in sizes X-Small through Large and in the colors Glacier, Black, Bright Rose, and Black/rose red.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.