Sugoi Evolution Shorts $89.95
The right fit.
Fast-wicking fabrics, a sportive RC chamois, and an anatomic cut will keep you comfortable when riding in the Sugoi Evolution Shorts. A high spandex count and 8-panel construction means they are going to fit you like a second skin to provide muscle support and vibration damping for reduced fatigue.
At the chamois front, the Evolution's RC Pro has a breathable Meryl Skinlife synthetic knit and V-Control, high-density vibration dampening to support you during long-distance rides. It also has an antimicrobial top and ventilating perforations, as well as ergonomic, stretch side panels for optimal fit and support.
The Sugoi Evolution Shorts feature a contoured construction for a non-bunching fit, with leg grippers along the hem to prevent migration. The Sugoi Evolution Shorts are available in sizes Small to XX-Large and in the color Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.