Sugoi Evolution Cycling Jersey - Men's $79.95
When the sun's beating down and you're climbing up, you need a jersey that is going to keep you cool and comfortable. Sugoi's Evolution Cycling jersey is a lightweight jersey just for those brutal days.
Sugoi constructed the Evolution jersey from its FinoPro material. This lightweight, tight-knit, yet breathable fabric helps to wick moisture away from the skin so that it evaporates quickly. Dry skin means that even in the heat of summer your body temperature is able to stay regulated. Mesh inserts have also been added for increased air circulation in areas where heat buildup tends to occur.
The jersey features a semi-form fit, with a slightly elongated back that conforms to your shape while bent over the bars. The lightly elasticized hem keeps the jersey from riding up, and a full-length zipper helps to dump heat when the temperatures climb above blazing. Three back pockets hold all of your riding essentials.
The Sugoi Evolution Cycling Jersey - Men's is available in five sizes from Small to XX-Large and in the colors White/black, Cyan/white, Black/lotus/lotus, and Matador/white.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.