Sugoi Evolution Men's Bib Shorts $119.95
The Evolution makes those long rides feel like a breeze
Performance fabric technology and streamlined design come together in the Sugoi Men’s Evolution Bib Cycling Short. EvoPlus material in the short supports your muscles and provides extreme moisture management while Mobil Mesh in the bib bumps up the breathability factor. Flatlock seams prevent chafing during those long rides. The RC Pro chamois increases your level of comfort thanks to its ergonomic style.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Great bib for me
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ordered two of them and I love it. Work for 80 miles road bike trip and I love it. I like thick chamois and other materials are great, want to buy more but no more medium size is available for me.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these thinking they'd be a great addition for winter trainer days only to find out they run about full size small and true to other reviews, they cause a lot of numbness. Aside from that, I found the Chamois to be extremely uncomfortable. I definitely don't recommend buying these, even at a discounted sale price.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The chamois ruins these bibs. To wide and feels like it is cutting off my circulation
When I first got these, I loved them. Now after several other pairs of high quality bibs, I think they're just ok. The leg openings on these bibs are pretty snug. I really like the fabric they're made out of. It breathes really well and seems to be very durable. I wouldn't pay full price for these, but I would buy them on sale again.
Good quality materials, chamois numbing
The fit was great (small), a nice tight fit. The material was a good quality. The problem was the chamois would cause numbing pain, which I don't experience on other bibs. I think the chamois is too narrow for me.