Sugoi Elsa Women's Shorts $119.95
A better fit, for better rides.
You can dial in your fit with your shoes and helmet, why not your shorts too? The Sugoi Elsa Short gives you just that—with the BOA Lacing System, so the perfect waistband fit is only a few turns of the dial away. But knowing waistline comfort wasn't the only answer, Sugoi also included their RC Pro chamois in a convenient, removable insert, so you'll always have as much, or as little padding as you need for however or wherever you'd like to ride.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Sugoi was way off on this one!
I'm not sure what happened with these shorts. I have always worn a size med with Sugoi and I think they were cut for a 7 year old child! It was disappointing because I love Sugoi shorts and chamois. I sent them back.