Sugoi Arm Coolers $29.95
Keep your cool.
We bet you never thought of wearing long sleeves in the summer while riding. But what if we told you that wearing the right fabric may actually keep you cooler? The Sugoi Arm Coolers were designed to do just that.
Constructed from Icefil, Sugoi's Arm Coolers were designed to protect you even in sun-bleached desert territory. Icefil is a reactive knit that utilizes the moisture from your perspiration to cool your skin — much like the way an evaporative cooler works. The seams are flatlock-stitched for comfort, and they are held up with a wide band of elastic around the upper arm.
The Sugoi Arm Coolers come in five sizes from X-Small to X-Large and in the color White.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.