Out of Stock
Item # SRM0255
This model is no longer in stock.
SRAM Apex Front Derailleur $0.00
The entirety of SRAM's Apex group is centered on the principle of reduced weight and increased simplicity. Of course, this means that Apex features a double chainring configuration. And the Apex Front Derailleur is designed to flawlessly marry the DoubleTap Apex shifter with the two Powerglide rings on the crank. Their ZeroLoss system ensures that as soon as you make the shift at the lever, the derailleur is making an instant change for the shift.
The Apex Front Derailleur has aluminum links in the body and a steel cage for stiffness and shifting precision. It works equally well with either standard or compact chainring sets. It's available in three versions -- Braze-on, 31.8mm clamp, and 34.9mm clamp.
- SRAM actuation ratio for proper balance between upshift and downshift
- Intuitive adjustments make it easy to get your shifting dialed
- WiFli ZeroLoss trim for instant, precise shifting
- Compatible with standard and compact rings
- For use with SRAM 10-speed drivetrains