Spy Quanta ANSI Z87.1 Certified Sunglasses $99.95
- Wraparound shape for excellent peripheral coverage
- Hytel nose/temple pads become tacky when wet for a slip-free fit, even in wet or sweaty conditions
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 safety standards
- Polycarbonate lenses block 100% of UV rays
|ARC®||Spy's ARC® (Accurate Radius Curvature) lenses are used to provide the highest quality and most optically correct, distortion-free vision. ARC® lenses are decentered, eliminating distortion and allowing true clarity. All ARC lenses are Optical Class 1 quality.|
|Polycarbontate (PC)||Shield glare while maximizing optical quality lenses that are ultra tough and shatter resistant.|
|Nylon||Lightweight premium optical quality lenses that are virtually impervious to cracking.|
|CR39||Rich color tinting and scratch resistance while keeping true optical accuracy.|
|Trident Polarized||All of Spy's polarized sunglasses feature premium injected Trident lenses. Trident lenses diffuse glare through the use of an integrated polarizing filter layered within the injected lens, allowing incredible clarity even in the harshest conditions.|
|BRONZE W/GREEN SPECTRA||11.8%|
|GREY W/BLACK MIRROR||13%|
|GREY POLARIZED W/BLACK MIRROR||13.3%|
|GREY W/BLUE SPECTRA||13.4%|
|ROSE W/BLUE MIRROR||29.3%|
|YELLOW||29.3 - 31%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
Reviews & Community
Love These Glasses
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wear these glasses for everything and they are great. They always stay on and never move or slip off. Even ran a toughmudder with them and they were great. I do have some scratches in mine but that is expected after what I have put them through. Will definitely buy another pair when these finally die.
Spy: Performance Eyewear-Ask Busche!
Matthew Busche Back Flip. Spy Shades Rock!