Spy Quanta ANSI Z87.1 Certified Sunglasses - Polarized $139.95
- Polarized lenses offer 100% UV protection and kill glare dead
- Spy's Scoop ventilation system moves air through the side of the lens and frame to keep your vision fog-free
- Hytrel rubber nose and temple pads keep the Quanta in place while you huck and jive
- 8-base spherical curve lenses provide a sport-specific wrap to stay close to your face and eliminate distortion
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses deflect debris, bugs, and tractor beams
- Grilamid nylon frame is lightweight and durable
- Stainless steel hinges operate smoothly and stay taut
What community has to say
Best pair of expensive sunglasses!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These were my first pair of "expensive" sunglasses and my first pair of Spys. I do not regret a penny spent on them. They fit my face perfectly, the hytrel rubber keeps my shades in place even if I'm sweaty or have sunblock on. I use these for everything and they are yet to fail me. The lenses are interchangeable so even if you don't buy the quantas with polarized shades you can always pop them out and put in new ones. I love these things!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wanted to love these. The color and style seemed so perfect. For my face though, they seemed large to me. I tried wearing them..and just never liked that they were bigger on my face then I'd have liked. Overall Spy makes such great shades, well made ..these just aren't for me :(