Stay in the Know
Choose the Color/Size you want, enter your email, and we'll contact you when the item is in stock.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # SPY0319
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Spy Quanta ANSI Z87.1 Certified Sunglasses - Polarized $0.00
The Spy Quanta Polarized Sunglasses have been constantly evolving since their inception—16 years ago. The Quanta has the same DNA that made it famous among circles of cyclists, drivers, and anyone else wanting superior protection and vision, but it still has its sight set on the future.
- Polarized lenses offer 100% UV protection and kill glare dead
- Spy's Scoop ventilation system moves air through the side of the lens and frame to keep your vision fog-free
- Hytrel rubber nose and temple pads keep the Quanta in place while you huck and jive
- 8-base spherical curve lenses provide a sport-specific wrap to stay close to your face and eliminate distortion
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses deflect debris, bugs, and tractor beams
- Grilamid nylon frame is lightweight and durable
- Stainless steel hinges operate smoothly and stay taut
|ARC®||Spy's ARC® (Accurate Radius Curvature) lenses are used to provide the highest quality and most optically correct, distortion-free vision. ARC® lenses are decentered, eliminating distortion and allowing true clarity. All ARC lenses are Optical Class 1 quality.|
|Polycarbontate (PC)||Shield glare while maximizing optical quality lenses that are ultra tough and shatter resistant.|
|Nylon||Lightweight premium optical quality lenses that are virtually impervious to cracking.|
|CR39||Rich color tinting and scratch resistance while keeping true optical accuracy.|
|Trident Polarized||All of Spy's polarized sunglasses feature premium injected Trident lenses. Trident lenses diffuse glare through the use of an integrated polarizing filter layered within the injected lens, allowing incredible clarity even in the harshest conditions.|
|BRONZE W/GREEN SPECTRA||11.8%|
|GREY W/BLACK MIRROR||13%|
|GREY POLARIZED W/BLACK MIRROR||13.3%|
|GREY W/BLUE SPECTRA||13.4%|
|ROSE W/BLUE MIRROR||29.3%|
|YELLOW||29.3 - 31%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
Reviews & Community
Best pair of expensive sunglasses!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These were my first pair of "expensive" sunglasses and my first pair of Spys. I do not regret a penny spent on them. They fit my face perfectly, the hytrel rubber keeps my shades in place even if I'm sweaty or have sunblock on. I use these for everything and they are yet to fail me. The lenses are interchangeable so even if you don't buy the quantas with polarized shades you can always pop them out and put in new ones. I love these things!
Spy Quanta ANSI Z87.1 Certified Sunglass
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I wanted to love these. The color and style seemed so perfect. For my face though, they seemed large to me. I tried wearing them..and just never liked that they were bigger on my face then I'd have liked. Overall Spy makes such great shades, well made ..these just aren't for me :(