Sombrio Moniker Shorts - Men's $98.95
The answer for wet-weather riding.
Made with Sombrio's Epik Fit, the Moniker Shorts have a medium rise and are slender through the hips and legs -- though they aren't constrictive. Constructed from 2-Tone Hardshell 2, a two layer stretch fabric with a breathable membrane laminate, the Moniker has a wind and rain resistant coating to keep you dry and warm when you're deep in the Northwest woods.
Sewn to take the abuse you put into them, the seams are constructed with bar tack stitching throughout stress zones. The seams are sealed on the front and back pocket as well as on the inseam to prevent water and wind from sneaking in. A seamless crotch panel eliminates chafing on the thighs where traditional seams rub.
Two front welt pockets with waterproof zippers keep your essentials dry and secure, while belt loops make it easier to keep the pants right where you want them. The Sombrio Moniker Short is available in Blacktastic and comes in X-Small through XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.