Thankfully, the days of choosing between street clothes or Lycra are long gone, and that's due primarily to companies like Sombrio and products like the Grappler Long-Sleeve Jersey. Sombrio's Grappler Jersey is fully made from a performance mesh that utilizes the fabric's natural breathability.
This mesh makeup efficiently transfers moisture for evaporation, and keeps you cool when suited up in body armor. The generous freeride fit also keeps the feel casual without having the jersey flap in the wind while you're in the air. The Sombrio Grappler Long-Sleeve Jersey is available in sizes from Small to X-Large, and in the colors Mineral Grey and patriot Red.
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.