Sombrio Fusion Women's Shorts $88.95
Fusion for comfort.
The beauty of Sombrio's line of shorts is the interchangeable liners. You're not stuck wearing what feels like an adult diaper when off the bike. But, when riding you can slip your favorite baggies over the Sombrio Women's Fusion Short for added support and comfort.
That support and comfort comes from a combination of smartly designed panels and an Italian-designed chamois. The Cy Tech pad features a medium density foam that's permeable to pull perspiration from the skin to help prevent discomfort. It's also very stretchy to allow unrestricted movement.
That movement on the bicycle, along with the natural contracting and relaxing of muscles when pedaling is what causes irritation. Aside from the anatomically optimized panels and ergonomic chamois, the Fusion chamois is constructed with flatlock seams. This prevents hotspots and keeps your skin happy on longer rides.
Sombrio keeped the Fusion from migrating while pedaling with wide, non-pinching elastic grippers. For low-light safety it also has reflective logos.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.