Skirt Sports Cruisin' Tight - Women's $119.95
Get off (the bike) and go.
A sweet little skirt on the Skirt Sports Women's Cruisin' Tight makes it the choice of gals who have places to go and things to do after their rides. But make to mistake, the tight underneath is fully equipped for long rides with a performance Cycling chamois (that happens to be hot pink, just for fun) and ultra-comfortable performance fabric.
- Midweight Spinfast Jersey fabric in the tight features a soft, luxurious hand and superior wicking performance
- Seamless, anatomically-shaped Cycling chamois includes four-way stretch and wicking microfiber fabric as well as multi-density foam for support and comfort on long rides
- Pockets on each outer thigh accommodate snacks, ID, or CO2 cartridges
- Wide elastic band on the mid-rise waist offers ultimate comfort
- Gussets with reflective zippers at the ankles allow for easy on-off
[tight] Spinfast (86% polyester, 14% spandex), [skirt] Cycling Bodycloth (87% polyester, 13% spandex)
(medium) [tight inseam] 30.5, [skirt outseam, front] 13.5 in, [skirt outseam, back] 14.5 in
2 outer thigh
cold-weather training rides
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.