Out of Stock
Item # SSO0170
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Knee & Shin Pads in stock than that.View Similar Products
Six Six One Riot Knee Guards $0.00
Don't cut your ride short with a bad case of butchered knee, use the Six Six One Riot Knee Guards to absorb impact and save skin.
- Ventilated neoprene cuffs flex easily, keep the pad in place, and prevent joint stew
- Low-profile EVA pad and hard cap reduces injury and easily fit under jeans
- Durable 1000D Cordura outer fends off sharp rocks
View more Knee & Shin Pads
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Great protection for the price.
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
The pads are inexpensive, and in some ways you can see that they're not the best. But for the money they do an awesome job. Ample protection for most average impacts, and they're reasonable comfortable. Although I wouldn't want to wear them for long when pedaling. They seem to stay put pretty well and I haven't noticed much shifting.
Are these sold individually or as a...
Are these sold individually or as a pair?
As a pair.
The perforated neoprene backing is a bit warm in warm weather but they stay in place and protect your knees.