Out of Stock
Item # SSO0182
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Liners in stock than that.
Six Six One Sub Short - Men's $0.00
Safe under the belt.
When you reside in Send City, you need gear that protects, breathes, and supports. Layer the Six Six One Sub Short under your shorts for added protection below the Equator when you stack it.
- Compression fit reduces fatigue by enhancing blood flow and reducing muscle vibration
- Extra-wide elastic waistband and reinforced leg cuffs prevent unwanted migration
- Anatomical EVA pads offer full coverage of hip, thigh, and tailbone areas
|Body (Sub Gear, Pressure Suits, Apparel)|
|Body (Core Saver, Air, Vest)|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
What community has to say
If you are looking for a simple padded short to wear under your bike shorts, these will get the job done. There is nothing special about the spandex, fit, or feel. Just spandex with thick foam pads. The sizing is standard and there are good stretch properties in the shorts to fit various body sizes/types. The thick waist band is nice, as it provides comfort around your waistline while riding, or sitting around waiting for the next lap.
Wait I have pads on...
Super light and comfy. You almost forget they are there. Compression fit and wide waist band help keep them in place. Protection where you need it breathes well everywhere else.
Where's the Chammy?
This is a quality product; however there is no chamois lining to protect the tender parts. I ordered a chamois insert and the price point with the additional purchase matches the total cost of getting another brand that has the chamois liner included. I think Six Six One dropped the ball here. Maybe a removable lining has merits? I'll give an update later.