Six Six One Sub Gear - Long-Sleeve $89.95
One tough shirt.
Added protection is always a good thing, unfortunately most armor is designed with gravity riding in mind. Six Six One,on the other hand, have addressed riders that earn turns and push limits on the way down with the Long-Sleeve Sub Gear.
It's a top that puts wicking and compressive properties first so your core stays cool and dry. Then Six Six One gave the Sub Gear EVA and Intella-foam padding at the chest and shoulders to help reduce damage to your chest during a rag-doll wreck. Six Six One also thought of your riding partners --the Sub Gear has an anti-microbial treatment to prevent stinky shuttle runs.
The Six Six One Sub Gear comes in once color and sizes Small through X-Small through X-Large.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.