Out of Stock
Item # SSO0157
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Six Six One Sub Gear - Long-Sleeve $0.00
Always carry protection.
Whether you're skiing, snowboarding, biking or riding your moto, the SixSixOne Sub Gear Long-Sleeve Padded Shirt protects you from impacts and helps manage moisture to keep you comfortable.
- Mesh back panel for ventilation
- Dri-Kool fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool
- Intella-foam absorbs more impact than EVA four times as thick
- Flat-lock seams to reduce chafe
Six Six One
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
What community has to say
Long and tight
I got an XS. The chest area fit well, but the waist opening is very difficult to pull over my chest/shoulders. Same goes for the sleeve cuffs; in fact, it was cutting off circulation to my hands after 15 minutes of wear. The sleeves were also several inches too long for me (I'm 5'7" with longer-than-average arms)
I like the shirt but it just didn't fit me well. Larger sizes might be better proportioned.