Six Six One Storm Gloves $49.95
Grip and rip, in all weather.
Contrary to popular design, the warmth of Six Six One's Storm Glove doesn't detract from feel. It relies on a thin Pittards leather palm for positive feedback from your bike, but to punch through cold, neoprene knuckles thwart chilly winds and ample insulation keeps heat in.
A polyester and cotton blend also work to keep perspiration from putting a soggy damper on your grip interface, as it quickly evaporates any moisture. Adding to the Storm Gloves cool weather abilities, a wide wrist with TPR closure locks out the cold, and an absorbent thumb wipe gives you a place to tidy up.
The Six Six One Storm Gloves are available in Black and six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
What temperature range would you say these...
What temperature range would you say these are best for?
Six Six One doesn't list the insulation weight for the glove but I wouldn't hesitate to use this down into the 30's on a clear day and into the 40's on a cold windy day. Temperature ranges are really hard to give on products like this as that largely depends on the user and how hard you are riding. What conditions/temps are you going to be riding in?