Out of Stock
Item # SSO0188
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves in stock than that.View Similar Products
Six Six One Rev Glove $0.00
The Six Six One Rev Glove's single-layer synthetic palm with silicone grippers provides a secure grip. But, more importantly it offers an uninhibited connection to your mountain bike.
You won't find any bulky padding detracting from trail feedback, and its stretchy Spandura upper offers a snug fit without sacrificing mobility. You'll effortlessly shuffle through gears, make instant suspension adjustments, and brake on demand in the Rev Glove.
Silicone finger tips provide excellent lever and shifter control, while a micro-fiber sweat wipe keeps you presentable. for added comfort, mesh side panels offer cooling ventilation.
The Six Six One Rev Glove comes in sizes X-Small through XX-Large.
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Nice pair of gloves, but run small.
- Familiarity:I've put it through the wringer
- Fit:Runs small
This is the second pair of these gloves I have. The first one went well for a 1 year + of hard mountain biking in hot and sweaty trails in Brazil.
Size L runs like a M. Be aware!
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit:Runs small
The fit on these gloves run small in the palm and long in the fingers. The seam on the palm ripped out the first time I was putting them on. Very disappointed with these and do not suggest that you buy these.