Six Six One Recon Helmet $109.95
The Funplex awaits.
Does the sight of roadies rocking "aero" helmets on recreational rides make you cringe? Then you're a candidate for the Six Six One Recon Helmet. Less shave-one-tenth-of-a-second and more turn-the-trail-into-a-funplex, this brain bucket lets you rip with money in the safety bank. It's built to sit farther down the back of your head for added protection when the trail gets wild. A whopping 18 vents keep your head cool while you're hammering at the pedals. Plus, thanks to the BOA fit system, you'll be able to dial in your sizing.
The Six Six One Recon Helmet is available in sizes Small/Medium and Large/X-Large, and it comes in the colors Matte White and Matte Black.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.