Six Six One Recon Helmet $109.95
The Funplex awaits.
Does the sight of roadies rocking "aero" helmets on recreational rides make you cringe? Then you're a candidate for the Six Six One Recon Helmet. Less shave-one-tenth-of-a-second and more turn-the-trail-into-a-funplex, this brain bucket lets you rip with money in the safety bank. It's built to sit farther down the back of your head for added protection when the trail gets wild. A whopping 18 vents keep your head cool while you're hammering at the pedals. Plus, thanks to the BOA fit system, you'll be able to dial in your sizing.
The Six Six One Recon Helmet is available in sizes Small/Medium and Large/X-Large, and it comes in the colors Matte White and Matte Black.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
GOAT IS GOOD
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This Helmet is awesome. The venting on the helmet works great.Fits nice and snug. I white because during summer days here in Utah anything helps reducing heat on your ride.
A great helmet since it's intro
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Recon has been a solid helmet for 661 since it's introduction in 2011. For 2014, we added the BOA driven fit system. It's been a a warm Spring here in Utah so I've already put some good miles on mine. BOA contracts equally on both sides of the helmet when tightened giving it a more consistent fit over-all. Riding a trail like MAG7 in Moab tests the best of helmets as the terrain is rough and rugged for the entire duration of the ride. I definitely felt a noticeable improvement vs prior models. 18 vents, a bit over 300 grams and BOA for $109.99 is a steal these days. GET IT!