Six Six One Recon Repeater Helmet $109.95
Extended coverage and a lightweight, in-mold chassis give Six Six One's Recon Repeater Helmet cross-country comfort with all-mountain protection. The Recon Repeater's expanded polystyrene chassis and polycarbonate shell work to absorb impact, while plenty of vents funnel cooling air for desert rides.
To keep the Recon Repeater from bouncing around and compromising safety, a Boa fit system easily and quickly wraps the head for a pressure-free fit. A plastic visor makes the transition from canopy to exposure less blinding, and this helmet's wicking pads are removable for easy cleaning. The Six Six One Recon Repeater Helmet comes in two sizes, Small/medium or Large/x-large, and in the colors Red and Cyan.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.