Six Six One Recon Glove $29.95
Hook the hands up.
Stretchy and ergonomic, the Six Six One Recon Glove helps you connect to the trail and protect the hands during an over-the-bars superhero bail.
- Direct-inject knuckle armor punches through overgrown vegetation
- Silicone printed finger tips for lever and shifter grip
- Mesh upper provides hand-cooling ventilation
- Dual layer palm ensures durability
- Sweat wipe keeps you clean
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
Nice gloves but expensive for what you get, and be carfull, they fit waay too small. I ordered an L size but fits more like an M or even S.
These are probably the most breathable full finger gloves i've ever worn. They're actually cooler than my Fox half-finger gloves, which is weird. You can see in the photo how thin and airy the mesh is; when you make a fist you can easily see through it. The armor stuff on the knuckles is barely there, but I guess it's better than nothing if you hit the dirt.