Out of Stock
Item # SSO0177
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves in stock than that.
Six Six One Recon Glove $0.00
Hook the hands up.
Stretchy and ergonomic, the Six Six One Recon Glove helps you connect to the trail and protect the hands during an over-the-bars superhero bail.
- Direct-inject knuckle armor punches through overgrown vegetation
- Silicone printed finger tips for lever and shifter grip
- Mesh upper provides hand-cooling ventilation
- Dual layer palm ensures durability
- Sweat wipe keeps you clean
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Nice gloves but expensive for what you get, and be carfull, they fit waay too small. I ordered an L size but fits more like an M or even S.
These are probably the most breathable full finger gloves i've ever worn. They're actually cooler than my Fox half-finger gloves, which is weird. You can see in the photo how thin and airy the mesh is; when you make a fist you can easily see through it. The armor stuff on the knuckles is barely there, but I guess it's better than nothing if you hit the dirt.