Out of Stock
Item # SSO0145
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Knee & Shin Pads in stock than that.View Similar Products
Six Six One RAP Knee & Shin Guards $0.00
Picking gravel out of the skin on your knees is about as cool as getting punched in the neck. Keep yourself gravel-free in the event of a crash with these neoprene-sleeve hardshell guards. High density foam covers the shin area for additional impact protection and a hook-and-loop closures cinches the breathable neoprene backing securely around your leg. Guards that use straps end up sliding around and cutting into your leg uncomfortably, but the RAP delivers nigh-bulletproof protection in a smooth-as-silk package.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Not worth it, spend more on better ones.
Used 4 times only going downhill. Straps ripped off. Not comfortable.
These fell apart after using only three times and washing them once. They only stayed on well the first time I used them and after that the material was ripping and stretching so much that they no longer stayed up for more than 10 minutes.
these knee and shin gaurds are made for people with large legs. if you have small legs dont buy these they will fall off