Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # SSO000B
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Six Six One Rage Helmet $0.00
A compromise without the compromise.
Carbon lids are spendy, fiberglass buckets are heavy. Six Six One's Rage Helmet uses a blend of the two for the best of both worlds. This gives the helmet an exceptional strength to weight ratio without leaving nothing but lint and gum wrappers in your pockets.
For ventilation, the Rage helmet's air intakes channel a cooling breeze over your head and direct hot air out the back. The eye port is optimized for use with goggles and a soft liner within the Rage pulls perspiration from the skin so you stay dry and comfortable. The Six Six One Rage helmet comes in two colors; Black/Red and Black/Cyan. Sizes run from X-Small through X-Large.
View more Mountain Helmets
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Community & Reviews
Good Helmet - Size is a little weird
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm a newer biker and wanted a full face for what I expected to be many crashes. So far I have a take a few over the handle bars and this helmet has been great. It does not vent as well asI had hoped, but that's kind of the nature of full face helmets I guess.
The size is a little off. I have been a large or XL in every helmet I have purchased in my life. I am in the size range for a large but I ended up returning it for a Medium which fit MUCH better. So far I would buy it again.