Six Six One Rage Knee Guard $49.95
Good for riding and good for wrecking, the ultralight Six Six One Rage Knee Guard works equally well pedaling or during an impact. That's something not all knee guards can claim, and it's due to Six Six One's extensive armor expertise.
To start with, Six Six One uses a stretch mesh back and perforated neoprene to allow freedom of movement without annoying bunching -- it also permits cooling air to flow. The Rage Knee Guard is pre-curved and stays in place with hook-and-loop closures to prevent migration. For impact protection, EVA foam sides keep your pedaling smooth and uninterrupted.
And for the kneecap, a hard plastic and internal softcap provide a solid defense against injury. Finally, Six Six One's Rage has a stretch Kevlar outer for durability. The Six Six One Rage Knee Guard comes in one color and sizes Small through X-Large.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.