Out of Stock
Item # SSO0115
2009 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Mountain Helmets in stock than that.
Six Six One Fenix Flash Full Face Helmet $0.00
Brain damage sucks.
- Exceeds SNELL M2005, US DOT, AU, and CE safety standards
- A composite tri-weave shell utilizes the combined powers of KEVLAR�, carbon fiber, and fiberglass to provide a bombproof outer layer of defense against spiteful trees
- A long and wide chin bar increases roost protection, safety, and comfort
- Three external intake vents combine with internal EPS liner air channels to maximize airflow and help you keep your head cool
- Large mouth vent prevents restriction of breathing when you have to pedal hard
- EPS foam liner serves up premium protection, reduced weight, and increases airflow
- A removable and washable Savior comfort liner, cheek pads, and strap liners provide a cushier fit and give you the ability to fight off funk
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
|Open-Face Helmets: Recon|
|Full-Face Helmets: Evo, Evo Carbon|
Reviews & Community
Is the six six one fenix flash black/white...
Is the six six one fenix flash black/white a bicycle helmet or motocross or both?
Yeee! green power ranger all the way!
View of the helmet from the front sorry i dont got a shot of the sides yet :p Sick Helmet!
This helmet is great, really solid and great feel. Air gets in the helmet pretty good through the vents so you dont sweat to much but you still sweat alot obviously. I wiped out last week and my head hit the ground first and I hit the ground really hard but honestly when my head hit there was no pain at all it felt like i hit a mattress or something! The padding inside the helmet is great! No concusions with this helmet!
Sweet helmet, feels super solid and safe. i also have the 661 comp 2 helmet, this helmet feels almost twice as heavy, which is probly a safe thing. It is also a little bigger, not the sizing, just the overall shell, and has way more padding. Looks great, thought the graphics might be a little to bold but got it and love it. If you want a really safe helmet, its worth the price.