Six Six One Evo Pressure Suit $249.95
If you’re unwilling to sacrifice either mobility or protection, the Six Six One Evo pressure suit is worth some very serious consideration. Thanks to the use of high-impact memory foam pads at your joints, you’ll enjoy unrestricted range of motion that hard shell pads just can’t match. But don’t think that it means you’ll be less protected when you take a slam. And since the spine protector makes use of articulated hard shells, you’ll be as safe as possible, even when taking risks on hairy terrain.
An articulating ABS plastic back panel is held in place by the jacket, as well as a compressive kidney belt. Thanks to the secure fitment, it has little, if any, effect on your range of motion, but it keeps you much safer if you start tomahawking through rocks. The rest of the pads are built out of a high-impact memory foam, unlike Six Six One’s lower-tier offerings. The benefit is that these soft pads are far less restrictive than hard-shell pads, without sacrificing impact protection. The polyester jacket which holds the pads securely in place is built to be wicking, to keep you dry in the sweltering summer heat. This particular combination results in maximum protection, without the bulk penalty that such protection typically carries.
The Six Six One Evo Pressure Suit comes in Black and in five sizes, from Small, to X-large.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.