Out of Stock
Item # SSO0175
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves in stock than that.
Six Six One EVO Gloves $0.00
Get a grip on your grips.
Six Six One's EVO Gloves provide the ideal balance between durability and comfort. To achieve this, Six Six One constructed the palm from a single-layer of Clarino synthetic-leather. This material yields an unrestricted handlebar feel, which you'll certainly be happy to have when the trail gets wild. And with silicone grippers at the finger tips, your level of control also gets another significant boost. Essentially, these appliques will keep your fingers from bouncing off of the brake levers, meaning that braking from a jump to a turn will always be manageable.
At the back of the hand, Six Six One placed a highly breathable mesh in order to keep your hand temperature under control. Additionally, this section has been constructed from multiple panels in order to provide a flexible level of articulation. The knuckle protection and palm pads won't interfere with your grip either, but they'll take the sting out of the inevitable bail.
The Six Six One EVO Gloves are available in six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large and in the color White.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
No! These gloves don't actually have D3O technology in them, as the description states. Six Six One had a different glove that was also called the Evo (weird, right?), and that one was a much beefier moto-style glove that did have D3O in it.
Only one ride so far, but so far these seem nice! Not a ton of protection, but way more breathable than most other gloves of this type. Note on sizing though: they definitely fit smaller than fox gloves. Fox mediums fit me well, but these in medium are a little on the small side.