Six Six One DJ Knee Guards $29.95
Double up, double down.
Soft shell pads are great for all-day epics. But, when doubles are twice the size of anything you've conquered before, there's reassurance to be found in wrapping your joints in hard, reinforced plastic like you'll find on the Six Six One DJ Knee Guards.
The DJ Knee Guards are pre-curved to ensure comfort and proper freedom of motion when riding. They shield your joints and disperse heavy impacts using a tried-and-true combination of double-layered biofoam and an injection-molded ABS plastic cap. The outer fabric resists abrasion, and you can dial in a perfect, slip-free fit via the two Velcro closures and neoprene backing.
The Six Six One DJ Knee Guards are available in the color Black and in the sizes Small, Medium, and Large.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.