Six Six One DJ Elbow Guards $24.95
Tried and true.
Count on the Six Six One DJ Elbow Guards to provide comfort and durable protection whether you're riding dirt or concrete. The DJ Elbow Pads are pre-curved to ensure proper freedom of motion when riding.
They shield joints and disperse heavy impacts using a tried-and-true combination of double-layered biofoam and an injection-molded ABS plastic cap. The outer fabric resists abrasion, and you can dial in a perfect, slip-free fit via two Hook-and-loop closures and neoprene backing.
The Six Six One DJ Elbow Guards are available in the color Black and in the sizes Small, Medium, and Large.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.