Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # SSO000J
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Six Six One Core Saver $0.00
Cover your bases.
The Six Six One Core Saver keeps your torso protected from those pesky high-speed get-offs. It’s built on a wicking polyester vest, which keeps you dry throughout your ride. The spine and chest protection can make all the difference between walking it off, and getting carted off the hill.
An articulating ABS plastic back panel is held in place by the jacket, as well as a compressive kidney belt. The chest protector is a welcome addition to protect against the damaging effects of the fearsome scorpion grind. The polyester vest which holds the pads securely in place is built to be wicking, so you’ll stay drier when you’re working up a sweat.
The Six Six One Core Saver comes in Black and in four sizes, from YTH, to XX-large.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.