Out of Stock
Item # SSO0196
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Chest & Spine Protection in stock than that.
Six Six One Comp Pressure Suit - Men's $0.00
Protection without the price.
The Comp Pressure Suit may be Six Six One's entry-level one-piece upper armor, but that doesn't mean it forgoes anything in the area of user protection. In fact, it proudly boasts CE-certified spine protection.
An articulating ABS plastic back panel enables this certification, and it allows you to move freely on the bike while ensuring vital protection. EVA foam works with the ABS plastic to absorb and distribute impact forces, and it is perforated to let airflow reduce your core's temperature on hotter days. Adding to the Comp's cooling capacity is a lightly compressive mesh chassis
This securely and comfortably holds the Comp's shoulder and elbow pads in place, which are constructed from ABS plastic and perforated EVA foam as well. Ensuring the pads don't migrate during an impact are hook-and-loop straps at the forearm, and one that connect the chest plate to shoulder pads for fine tuning. At the torso, an ultra-wide, elastic hook-and-loop strap firmly holds the Comp in place without pinching or discomfort.
The Six Six One Comp Pressure Suit comes in Black/Cyan and sizes Small trough X-large. It also comes in both youth Medium and Large sizes.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
seems like it will work
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this after tearing up my shoulder after endoing. I haven't 'tested' it yet but it fits well and breaths fairly well. Size large fits me well at 6'2 and 200lbs. Its not too bulky and fits under a hoody in cool weather...in the summer I just wear it.