Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # SSO001D
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Six Six One Comp Knee/Shin Guard $0.00
Tough and breathable for safety and comfort.
Give your knees a lightweight insurance policy against impact during a fall with Six Six One's Comp Knee/Shin Guard. Constructed from high-impact, vented plastic and soft EVA foam, the Comp absorbs impact, instead of fragile body parts. Pre-shaped foam, along with wide hook-and-loop straps hold the Comp securely in place when pedaling.
A soft nylon liner wicks perspiration and works with the vents and breathable EVA foam to keep the Comp Knee/Shin Guard cool and dry so it doesn't turn into a downward-sliding annoyance. The Six Six One Comp Shin/Knee Guard comes in one color, White, and sizes Small through X-Large.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Great Knee/Shin Guard
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Recently used these at Whistler bike park. Fit well with 3 adjustable straps. This is especially nice when you're really sweaty and need to loosen the straps to breath. Also the guards are not too bulky compared to other brands I've used.