Six Six One Comp Shifted Helmet $89.95
Keep your mouth pretty.
You don’t want a mouthful of handlebar for lunch, so strap on the Six Six One Comp Helmet to protect your grill. For years, the Comp has been the helmet of choice for riders whose airs are bigger than their bank accounts, since it offers up all the protection of the fancier helmets, without the bankruptcy-inducing price tag.
The liner is removable, so you can wash it when it starts getting stinky. There's an adjustable visor to keep the sun out of your eyes, and a gaggle of vents to keep you from overheating. And the composite shell keeps it lightweight. If you're going to go big, you may as well look good doing it, and that's a lot easier with all your teeth intact.
The Six Six One Comp Shifted Helmet is available in five sizes from X-Small to X-Large and in the colors Black/red, Black/cyan, Black/green, and White/black.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.