Six Six One Comp Forearm Elbow Guards $29.95
Protect your joints.
Smacking your funny bone sucks. Smacking it on a rock during a ragdoll crashfest sucks exponentially more. That's why Six Six One built the Comp Forearm Elbow Guards. The riding-oriented cut keeps them moving with you, and not cutting off circulation. That freedom is enhanced by the asymmetric, pre-curved fit. And there's an external hard shell, for maximum protection. They're not the most breathable pads out there, but then again, they're built to be protective, first and foremost. Strap them on, and go show that gnarly trail feature who's in charge now.
The Six Six One Comp Forearm Elbow Guards are available in three sizes from Small to Large and in the color White.
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.